In-Service Lifting Equipment Inspection and Testing
EMM have a team of experienced and highly qualified inspection engineers who can be mobilised internationally at short notice. We offer a wide range of services from our base in Aberdeen and on site including testing, inspection, spooling and rigging pool management.
Specific services include:
- Proof Load Testing
- NDT Testing
- Complete turnkey spooling operations including supervision, labour, craneage, transport and equipment.
- Wire rope inspections
- Supervision of vessel mobilisation and demobilisation
- Mobile Rigging and Testing Facilities available on a world-wide basis.
- Offshore statutory inspection and testing
- Provision to client of 'permanently placed' lifting and certification engineers
- Hire of an range of spooling machines up to 150Te capacity, supplied at short notice
- Hire of personnel, providing clients with skilled technicians and engineers to operate spooling equipment in any location.
Inspections carried out on-board Vessels, at Project Sites or Client Premises
EMM can offer the client the option of 'permanently placed' lifting and certification engineers who can provide inspection services on-board vessels, project sites and customer premises wherever required.
We provide technical support in all aspects of lifting equipment and regulatory compliance, providing thorough examination of fixed and loose lifting equipment, ensuring that our clients are in full compliance with lifting equipment regulations (LOLER).